We are currently looking for a motivated employee for administrative work. Duties will include commercial correspondence, handling of payments, website maintenance, mailing and other secretarial and administrative activities.
About us: We are a small start-up specializing in the development of light scattering instrumentation primarily for the scientific community. We are a young, motivated, and international group based in Fribourg, Switzerland. Our company is currently focusing on research and product development. We offer flexible working hours, a relaxed sociable working environment, and the opportunity to grow with our start-up. With the help of the prospective applicant, we seek to create new professional products with wide market acceptance. Fribourg offers an excellent quality of life, beautiful scenery and access to the outdoors, all at a central and convenient location within Europe.
- Excellent knowledge in English, command of German or French are advantageous
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Ability to communicate and capacity for teamwork
- Part time: 60 - 80 %
- Permanent employment
- Starting date: October 2012
- Salary: based on qualification
- Citizenship: Swiss or EU/EFTA citizen or permit for Switzerland
Are you interested in working in an open-minded team and taking administrative responsibility?
If so, please contact us